Standard 5 Pages Website
Website design, build, and ongoing maintenance
Your website is the foundation to your digital presence. Digital marketing is designed to drive traffic to your website, and for this to work your website has to be designed to drive traffic to your business. Our team of experts is trained to design responsive websites that convert for your business. Get started with the Standard 5 Pages Website by simply supplying Abello Media with the information for each page. Additional page purchase options available.
Includes a page 5 WordPress responsive website with primary navigation to include these pages: Home, About Us, Products and/or Services, Map & Directions, Contact Us, and a Thank You page (to appear after an inquiry is submitted). We will work with you to customize the colors, photos, logos, and other artwork on your website.
- Search engine-friendly website
- Professionally managed website
- Keyword Inclusion for all pages
- SEO-friendly URL structure
- SEO copywriting & content creation (Up to 400 words per page)
- Initial content creation
- XML sitemap
- Unlimited tech support
- Social media links
- Embed Google Maps
- Template must be chosen from our Catalog
- Up to 25 photo & image uploads
- Meta keywords & description
- Unlimited text changes
- 25 image changes monthly
- Optional blog (we do not write entries)
We include the following in the monthly fee:
- Website and domain name hosting
- 1 WordPress Install
- 15 GB of bandwidth
- 500 MB of local storage
- 99.9% uptime
- Weekly backups
- Top notch security – we keep hackers out!
Certainly! There is no limit to the number of pages your clients can add. Each additional pages comes at an additional cost.
The Standard 5 page package includes unlimited text changes and 25 image changes monthly.
One of our website experts will walk you through the process of pointing your domain name to the new website.
- Provide sample websites (likes or dislikes) or other design direction during consultation call.
- Provide images and text content as requested.
- Communicate efficiently with us to keep the project on track to meet the set deadlines.
- Initial Consultation – 3- 5 Business Days
The agency will conduct a consultation call you, to gather additional information is needed to complete the setup.
- First Mock – 15 Business Days
Based on the information provided during the consultation call, our developers will design a template mockup, which includes your chosen color scheme and logo, images.
- Second Mock – 15-25 Business Days
Once the mockup is approved, we will build out the site and populate it with industry-specific content. We will also provide industry-specific images if none are supplied.
- Site Publication – 20-25 Business Days (*after the deliverables have been submitted)
Landing Page Completion and Optimization: We will complete the look and feel of the site with these optimization tasks:.
- Discuss domain name preferences
- Insert relevant keywords on title pages and throughout content
- Search Engine Submission Service
You are Now Live and on the World Wide Web: You will receive a confirmation email with a link to your landing page and contact information of your local digital team and developers for changes and updates.
Within 3-5 business days, our team will conduct the initial consultation call to go over; desired color scheme and logo, domain name preferences, sample sites that we recommend, review the provided marketing materials, as well as home page layout requirements, tabs, and pages, features, images and graphics ideas.
Responsive design means that your website will adapt to whatever screen size your potential customer is utilizing; be it a cell phone or a television.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT!
Available Website Packages
Your website is the foundation to your digital presence. Digital marketing is designed to drive traffic to your website, and for this to work your website has to be designed to drive traffic to your business. Our team of experts is trained to design responsive websites that convert for your business.