Calls and Leads – Digital Advertising Campaigns
There are 3 tiers of campaigns – Starter, Pro, and Premier. Each tier progressively offers more advanced features that lead to better results. Every tier includes ROI reporting so that you can see real-world results with pinpoint accuracy.
|Proof of Performance and ROI reporting||√||√||√|
|Every Call Recorded & Transcribed||√||√||√|
|Mobile Optimized Landing Pages and Display Ads||√||√|
|Target Custom Audience||√|
Proof of Performance and ROI reporting
- Getting even more specific we move on to engagements. This is counting the number of people that engaged with the business at a deeper level including viewing social media, navigating deeper within the business website, and real-world actions.
- Results are counting real valuable actions that people are taking. In this case: making a phone call. We even further narrow the focus by counting Qualified Calls. These are calls that met certain metrics that indicated to us that they led to a sale. These metrics include call length and keywords detected in the call.
- The campaign revenue area is what everyone is interested in! How much money did I get in return for my investment? We break it down simply here. During the campaign discovery period, we will determine what the value of a phone call or store visit is to the business (Value Per Result). Since we can track the number of results that we are creating, it is pretty much a simple matter of multiplying the number of results generated by the value per result. We take that dollar figure and scale it back by our Result Conversion percentage. This keeps things realistic by acknowledging that not every call or visit will necessarily result in a sale.
Phone Calls Tab:
Here we show details about all of the phone calls generated by the campaign including the date and time, duration, and any keywords that were spotted in the call that could indicate a sale. Sometimes even the caller name is pulled in!
Landing Page Engagement Tab:
This details the traffic and engagement on the campaign landing page, if applicable.
Google Adwords Campaigns
Click to call Google Ads
Embed tracking numbers directly into search ads to make it easy for searchers to click to call from their mobile phone.
We will be generating valuable calls for your business that we will also be tracking and reporting to you at regular intervals.
Every call recorded & transcribed
Call tracking Intelligence to improve process and performance
- Track inbound conversations, recorded and transcribed with keyword tags. Identify trends and uncover intent to take action.
- Refine call handling and track investment through keyword mentions. (Reservation, credit card, appointment etc)
- We optimize ads that convert to calls.
Google Adwords Review & Location Extensions
Generate up to 66% more click-throughs!
More and more, consumers don’t just want to hear what YOU say about your products and services, they want to hear what your customers have to say. Adding a star rating to search ads helps your ad stand out from the competition and greatly increasing click-throughs.
Over 50% of consumers search locations online and visit within the day!
Using Location Extensions, when people nearby search on mobile for your type of business, your business will often show up at the top of the list and make it easy for people to find their way there.
Location extensions can help people find your locations by showing your ads with a map, your address, or the distance to your business. People can click or tap your extension to get to your location page, which includes the most relevant business information in one place. Location extensions may also include a phone number or call button.
Mobile Optimized Landing Pages and Display Ads
Included in our Digital Advertising solution is the design and creation of attractive and high converting ad creative + landing pages (where applicable). Everything is designed to work flawlessly on both desktop and mobile.
98% of consumers leave websites without converting
A staggering 98% of all website traffic does NOT convert into sales. When we target digital advertising towards people who have already visited your website, we are reaching a “warm” audience who already knows about your business. We can remind these people to return to your website and take a valuable action like calling or sending you an email.
We take advantage of the following technologies:
- Phone call keyword monitoring
- In-app display advertising networks
- Google AdWords
- Programmatic bidding
- Landing page analytics
- Conversion-optimized landing pages
- Tracking pixel
- Dashboard KPI reporting
You are able to access the reports via Abello Media’s Business Center.
You may choose from one of the following three packages:
- Starter: Generates clicks and calls through a basic search campaign.
- Pro: Optimize conversions with campaign extensions, a custom built landing page, and text message leads.
- Premier: Gain access to users on platforms across the web and the most cutting-edge technology to deliver trackable increases to campaign ROI.
Any information that you can provide about special promotions you are running that we can feature could be helpful to us in creating a winning campaign.
We will provide you with regularly scheduled, easy to read, reports that are focused on real results for your business, phone calls and new customers through the door.
I’m already doing some online marketing like social media and I have a website, why do I need to do anything else?
“If we build it, they will come” does not always hold true, especially online. So much information is competing online for people’s attention. The key to success is to be there for the right person at the right time. When you use Digital Advertising you accomplish just this, and your existing online efforts like your website and social media are far more effective for it. When all of the pieces work together, that’s when you see real business results.
You will be advertised on the following platforms:
- Search advertising via Google AdWords – the ads that appear at the very top of Google search results.
- Social advertising via Facebook – the ads that appear in the Facebook News Feed.
- Display advertising – the banner ads on websites around the web.
Note: The platforms used varies depending on the campaign executed.